Episcoparty is a covered dish supper open to everyone in the parish. We also encourage folks to invite neighbors and friends. This is a great way to introduce others to the Ascension family and the fellowship we enjoy in the name of Christ. Episcoparty is held once a month on the second Thursday of the month excluding July and August. Check The Tower , the Calendar and other communications from the church for times and locations.
If you would like to help with this ministry, please sign-up through the Ministries Summary & Sign-Up page on this web site.
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).