The Supper Club program at the Ascension matches various parishioners and friends who sign up with supper club groups. These groups of between 8 and 14 people meet throughout the year on a regular basis for supper in various members homes. The next year, each person gets a new group. This is a wonderful way to meet new people in your Ascension family. If is also a great way to introduce your friends and neighbors to the Ascension family and fellowship. If you would like to be a part of a Supper Club, please call Ann Blackmon at 264-6519.
If you would like to help with this ministry, or if you would like to join a Supper Club, please sign-up through the Ministries Summary & Sign-Up page on this web site.
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).
- 5 O'clock Worship - May 1...
- PENTECOST! Confirmation S...
- Ascension Announces New I...
- Vacation Bible School