Food for the Journey
- When: Tuesdays at 7:00 a.m.
- Where: Ascension Hall
- Leaders: Becky Taylor and women in the group
For those that might not know about this group, we are a group of women that meet for a light breakfast, teaching, Bible study and fellowship on Tuesday mornings at 7:00 a.m. We finish promptly at 7:55 a.m. Please join us to get your day started!
We seek to glorify God in Christ by experiencing His Word in worship, communion, and study; by living out His Word in fellowship, healing, and love; and by proclaiming His Word through teaching and outreach. We invite you to bring your unique personality and gifts, and become a partner in Christ’s work with us.
Regular Worship Services:
- Sunday: 8:00 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite I; 10:15 am – Holy Eucharist, Rite II.
- First Sunday of Every Month: 7:30 pm -Compline - chanted (with music).
- Third Sunday of Every Month: 5:00 pm - Evening Eucharist (chancel-informal-come as you are)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - Morning Prayer (chapel).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - Choral Morning Prayer (chancel).
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (chapel).
- 5 O'clock Worship - May 1...
- PENTECOST! Confirmation S...
- Ascension Announces New I...
- Vacation Bible School